ESPN Bottomline 2.0

Monday, March 2, 2009

Number One Fan


Alright folks. 

Going to do a little pitch for you here, bear with me.

There is a new sports social networking site called Number One Fan. They have, in their good graces, decided to let me be a columnist for them.

So, I ask you, if you choose, to sign up for Number One Fan (at Numonefan.com) and create a profile them choose me as your teammate. That way you will get all the feeds of everything that I do for the site, from game breakdowns, blogs and "locker room articles."

If you do sign up for the site, make sure you find me under the "Columnists" tab. Send me a message letting me know that you signed up and I will do the rest. Then, enjoy the content on the site. There are some pretty good writers getting established there and the site is up-and-coming. It may not seem like a lot now but give it a month or so and it will be at full tilt.

Remember though, you can only find my State of the Red Sox Nation: Spring Report 2009 at StudyofSports.com. I told Benjamin Edwards that I would keep that to him exclusively, so I am.

Have fun with Number One Fan, looks like it could be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment